South Greenheights Village - AMENITIES
Home Finishes at the South Greenheights Village Alabang!
It seems that the South Greenheights Village is the perfect enclave for the modern urban families seeking refuge in a place with a homey ambiance. Not only that, this terrific community lets you invest in a property that will serve you well with house specifications that surpass local standards with flying colors. Aside from the commercial home unit, there are 11 home models at the South Greenheights Village which usually come in 2-story houses with floor areas ranging from 60 to 120sqm. V.V. Soliven Realty is known for its splendid and yet affordable home designs with Mediterranean-inspired development. South Greenheights Village Alabang is not spared with modern deliverables and finishes that are very useful to the homeowners.
Here are some of the home finishes the South Greenheights has to offer.
- Roof: G.A. 26 painted G.I. corrugated roof
- Windows: Aluminum windows
- Doors: Solid core doors (front and service doors); entrance lockset (for the front door)
- Plumbing: Fusion-type water pipes with improved catch basins
- Walls: Painted plastered cement finish (exterior); painted drywall partitions, ceramic tiles for bathrooms
- Floors: 16"x16" ceramic tiles in living, dining, kitchen, and the second floor; ceramic tiles for bathrooms
- Kitchen: single bowl stainless sink, ceramic tiles countertop with built-in painted bottom cabinets
- Carport: With tiled flooring